It’s time to look back on the year and all of the things we did because it’s almost over! Today, as we do every year around this time, we cast an eye upon this year’s most popular posts — posts that were written (or re-written) in 2020, that is. Many of our actual most popular posts of the year were written in previous years and cover topics including Shibari rope bondage, bottoming and topping and f*cking your friends without f*cking up the friendship. But this is 2020. In case you forgot. And this was the most popular stuff of this very year, 2020.
25. Drew’s list of the very best movies of 2020!
24. A list of new TV shows to watch because why not, by Riese
23. The obituary for Naya Rivera. By Riese, Heather and Carmen.
22. The culmination of Stef’s career: a retrospective of Kristen Stewart’s personal life
21. A recap of an episode of an obscure TV show called “The L Word Generation Q,” by Riese
20. In which the TV Team assisted you in locating some things to watch in the winter
19. Rachel’s Widely-Linked Syllabus for Police and Prison Abolition 101
18. Shelli’s great big roundtable about The Happiest Season, a surprisingly contentious film
17. Riese’s 2020 re-write of Boyshorts and Girltrunks, which you are welcome to wear as pants
16. Riese’s recap of episode 107 of everybody’s favorite Showtime hit, “The L Word: Generation Q”
15. Riese’s recap of episode 106 of beloved television series “The L Word Generation Q”
14. A Big Exciting Wynonna Earp related coming out post by Valerie
13. Riese’s recap of the final episode of legendary TV program, “The L Word: Generation Q”
12. A list of TV shows to stream on Hulu
11. Riese’s important personality quiz regarding the Happiest Season character you are most similar to, did you take it
10. Malic’s very useful guide for not calling the cops
9. What can you stream on Amazon??? Let’s find out.
8. Valerie’s Opus of the best LGBTQ+ Sci-Fi/Fantasy Shows Ever
7. Movies to stream on Hulu, for this one Riese chose images very carefully did you notice
6. Believe it or not, this is another list of things you can stream!!! This one is about MOVIES on NETFLIX
5. Carmen’s compilation of Bail Funds to support
4. Truck Sluts!!!!
3. Heather’s essay about living with COVID that made you cry
2. HOLY MOLY ANOTHER STREAMING LIST this one is a “what TV to watch on Netflix” behemoth guide updated like ten billion times this year by Riese bc wow was this a big year for Netflix
1. Drew’s epic update + rewrite of our Top Lesbian Movies List!