Come for Ilene Chaiken’s hairdo, stay because why not, you know?
Let’s face it, that’s all that we care about.
This episode is all over the place, but Betty from Bomb Girls tries to cop a feel. So there’s that.
“I was angry. Really fucking angry. Angry because Jenny Schecter was right.”
Bo is indeed lost for this entire episode, but Kenzi, Jenny Schecter and George Takei pick up the slack.
Ali Liebert and Mia Kirshner and George Takei are joining Anna Silk’s breasts and the entire cast of “Lost Girl” for its fourth triumphant season!
In which I pick my 12 favorite “L Word” episodes of all time (and provide a brief watching guide for new L Word watchers!) and you give me yours.
Mia Kirshner wants you to get off your butt and make a difference. NPR fulfills 90% of your wildest dreams, Elle Magazine fulfills the other 10% (i.e. the ones that involve Kristen Stewart.) Feminism at Jezebel, celebration is called for in Long Beach and Cuba, and also Queen Latifah bought a new house!
The BBC is undertaking a giant study to find out how people feel about LGBT representation on TV, and Kathryn Prescott says fans will not be disappointed by Naomi & Emily’s Season Four romance on Skins. Plus, Mia Kirschner is on Vampire Diaries, Lilith Fair 2010 announced more cities, Sarah Paulson will be on Grey’s Anatomy, Lindsay Lohan isn’t a blonde anymore, and Brittany Murphy’s husband has some ‘interesting’ stuff to say about his wife’s death.
Jenny and Mia’s new Vampire Diaries role have something in common, Skins’ Naomi & Emily on the cover of DIVA, Anyone But Me award season plus Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Amber Rose, Out in the ’00s, Jeanette Winterson, Brittany Murphy and Adam Lambert on Leno!
Photos from Jennifer Beals’ book of L Word memories. Also the Spice Girls World Bus still exists, just like unicorns. Plus; more movies that scare children like Where the Wild Things Are!
GLAAD applauds Glee, viewers love Modern Family, and Rose Rollins & Mia Kirshner are gonna be in the same episode of CSI! Also, Ellen Page & Drew Barrymore just don’t cuddle in public like they used to and Emily Deschanel & Alyson Hannigan go to second base.
Jenny stayed controversial ’cause her behavior didn’t demand universal like or dislike, and the dislike it prompted was real. Bette & Tina’s relationship does that too — there’s been interesting cases on both sides throughout the show’s run, often influenced by how much you personally relate and your feelings on monogamy, CORE values, etc.. Like Jenny, we consider Bette & Tina with nuance and personal subjectivity.