1. Captain Crunch replaces Jack Sparrow in the fifth installment, Pirates of the Caribbean: Bitch Better Have My Berries.
2. Remake of The Lion King with Tony the Tiger. Same title.
3. Blow 2 starring the Trix Rabbit.
4. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. writes “Letter from a Birmingham Jail” with Count Chocula as his cellmate.
5. The Coco Puffs bird in a remake of One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest.*
6. Buzz the Honey Nut Bee in a Social Network rip off about Google Buzz’s failure.
7. Lucky the Leprechaun in Leprechaun 4: Back to the Hood, Again.
8. Dig ‘Em The Honey Smacks Frog and the old WB frog team up for a Disney movie about an orphaned set of twins that decide to help keep Princess Tiana’s restaurant open by performing a modern day minstrel show.
9. Sugar Bear from Golden Crisp vs. Viral Bear in the style of Jason vs. Freddy.
10. Follow My Nose. A documentary on nose jobs gone wrong in the UK voiced by Toucan Sam.
11. Snap, Crackle, and Pop in the 5th installment, 3 Ninjas: Pimp Slap at Midnight
12. Film-noir piece about Boo Berry, a private eye that returns to earth to solve his widowed wife’s murder only to discover she’d been cheating on him for years…with a woman!
13. Fred and Barney in a prehistoric version of The Departed.
*Courtesy of Intern Grace
shoutout Lesbians Eating Cereal, whose interests this post seems relevant to.