1. we should ask this girl to write an article for us like effin’ dykes, phantom planet just came on my genius playlist. SO NOT AN ACTUAL GENIUS. what if we all lived in the same city.
2. do we have anyone writing anything to get published tomorrow?
3. um can someone team pick something (or write a df?) when they wake up ’cause i just realized we don’t have anything on deck
4. if [article] was a vagina, it would be impenetrably dry
5. somebody needs to write about this
6. do we know any lesbian teachers?
7. people yelled at us on this post
8. lesbian sex
10. ok i know this looks like one of those 2am emails
11. who wants it/who could we give it to
12. do we have anyone who could write about this
13. a really deep thought
14. i found this in my drafts folder when looking for something else
15. fucking fantastic
16. i am dyrunk so if there is no tdaily fix in the morning then try to keep everybd’y’s spirits high i will wake up by 11 or isjh
17. when we move to berkeley and can live a more edgy rockstar yet nurturing/organic lifestyle
18. i hate excerpts
19. PUNCTUATION. IS THAT SO HARD FOR [redacted]? TO CAPITAZLIZE WORDS? THIS IS FUCKING UNACCEPTABLE, I HAVE TO LEAVE FOR THE DOCTOR IN FIVE MINUTES. PERIODS. @SOURCES. CAPITALIZING LETTERS
20. will you comment on my article so people will think i’m cool?
21. i mean the dixie chicks’ makes me cry too
22. btw the sister spit thing is priority over pants
23. fwd: tess’ voicemails
24. beginning to fix a serious problem you have in your life right now regarding ani difranco
25. WE ARE GOING TO BE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE