When I was a kid one of my hobbies was coming up with weird superpowers that I thought it would be cool to have if I was a superhero. Here’s a list of just a few that I have saved on my computer.
1. The ability to change other people’s eye or hair color.
2. The ability to run as fast as any car that you are near.
3. The ability to know everyone’s name, birthday and one fun fact about them immediately when I meet them.
4. The ability to perfectly fit into any clothes I put on.
5. The ability to turn friction on and off.
6. Superhuman invulnerability to being tricked.
7. The ability to memorize every book that I read.
8. The power to know where anyone is at any moment.
9. The power to make people allergic to any food/cure any allergy.
10. Ability to throw any object up to 1 mile.
11. The power to make my own footprints in any shape
12. The ability to make hand shadow puppets in any shape.
13. A magical inability to get lost
14. One of my fingers works as a pen/pencil.
15. Magical ability to never get dirty.
16. The power to jump over anything that is in front of me.
17. A Green Lantern ring that makes snack food.
18. The ability to cry tears of my favorite drink- juice, whisky, whatever.
19. The power to make people tired, but not make them fall asleep.
20. The ability to move clouds from one place to another and make them into different shapes.
21. All the powers that ghosts traditionally have- I could make lights flicker, doors slowly open and close, and knock over light things.
22. The ability to fit anything into my pocket.