Do you need a bath? Well then, you and Jenny have something in common! This week on The L Word, all tights are off and the yacht party is ON. Also: the girls stage a very important intervention with Bette and Tina in hopes of saving them from sinking into the deep, sticky quicksand of boring pregnancy conversations, Kristin has an incorrect opinion abut warm milk, Dana and Lara cry in a restaurant, Lisa sent Reiki vibes to Alice and wonders if she heard them, everybody gets very drunk, people dance in various ways, there’s some full-frontal nudity, and Shane has deep thoughts about love and marriage. For those riveting events and so much more, you will not want to miss this week’s episode of To L and Back!
And, if you’re coming to A-Camp there will be a live taping and you will not want to miss that!
- Our post about “Generation Q”
- The photo of Sylvia Plath’s “The Great Gatsby” in which she has written “L’Ennui” int he margin
- Our Lisa the Lesbian-Identified Man Roundtable
- The Gift of the Magi
- That behind-the-scenes photo I mention
- Martina Navratilova’s Subaru ad
- Our A+ Roundtable about Internalized Homophobia