NSFW Lesbosexy Sunday Is Turning Her Natural Touch Into Super Sensation

Welcome to NSFW Sunday!

Milloux via Suicide Girls

Milloux via Suicide Girls

+ Queerie Bradshaw writes about how queer feminist porn has changed the way she loves and lives:

“By definition, queer, feminist pornography is the work of activists. Anything that portrays something this far beyond the mainstream has no choice but to be activism. Hairy pussies, big butch women, men with vaginas, women with penises, fat rolls, strap ons, gender play, and all the things that other people fetishize are portrayed in a real way: portrayed by us for us.

We are these people. We are fat, hairy and really fucking gay. We are not a fetish.”

model teer wayde  photographed by peter coulson via curvyisthenewblack

model teer wayde photographed by peter coulson via curvyisthenewblack

+ Psychology Tomorrow excerpts Anna Sabo’s After Pornified: How Women Are Transforming Pornography and Why It Really Matters:

“What I have found are films that have empowered and inspired me. Films that feature women I can identify with. Mothers and daughters, single or partnered, younger and older, thinner or plumper. Women who confront culturally imposed sanctions regulating their behavior, and deeply felt issues shaping their lives. Women who reject the speed limits of desire enforced upon women. Women who refuse to be labeled.”

+ The worst sex scenes in modern literature include allusions to moving like a Volkswagen, disembodied body parts and Wagner.

+ Relatedly, the Guardian discusses what makes good literary sex:

“Why is sex so hard to write well? Perhaps, the most lovely passages of sex in fiction are those that concern the moments before or immediately after rather than in what highbrow critics call mid-rumpypumpydom. Consider, for instance, this sweet scene featuring an elderly couple from Mohsin Hamid’s forthcoming novel How to Get Filthy Rich in Rising Asia: ‘Neither of you reaches your finish. You begin to deflate before that moment comes. But, I should add, you do reach pleasure, and a measure of comfort, and lying there afterwards, temporarily thwarted and a little embarrassed, you unexpectedly start to chuckle, and she joins you, and it is the best and warmest laugh either of you has had in some time.’”

+ Em and Lo have 10 unsexy things that will make your sex life better, including night showers, fibre, karaoke and sleep.

+ Make Sex Normal is a new tumblr featuring “the many concrete ways that people can make “sex” (e.g., sexuality, gender, puberty, periods, genitals, and relationships) so normal and everyday that it eventually becomes more common to talk and teach about sex.”

via devoutfashion.com (Photography: Fred Leveugle // Model: Sam Taylor & Trissan Holder @ Angels Model Management // Stylist: Jessica Santini // Makeup: Cyril Nesmon // Hair: Audrey Lambert)

via devoutfashion.com (Photography: Fred Leveugle // Model: Sam Taylor & Trissan Holder @ Angels Model Management
// Stylist: Jessica Santini // Makeup: Cyril Nesmon //
Hair: Audrey Lambert)

+ A survey from sex toy company JimmyJane investigates women’s masturbation habits. JimmyJane is pretty up on the masturbations scene considering their fine work inventing the Form 2, the Form 3 and their take on the classic pocket rocket. We recently reviewed their latest toy, the Hello Touch.

+ A new sex education bill will, if passed, require lessons on gender and LGBT issues:

“The text of the billstates that programs will cover ‘medically accurate, complete, age and developmentally appropriate information about all aspects of sex needed for a complete sex education program.’ This includes ‘the development of healthy attitudes and values about such topics as adolescent growth and development, body image, gender roles and gender identity, racial and ethnic diversity, and sexual orientation.’”

+ Betty Dodson gives advice for when penetration hurts:

“For now, make friends with your fear. Think how wonderful you will feel when you discover it’s nothing serious. Or if it is Vulvodynia at least you now know and you can get on with your life. If the doctor says “it’s just in your head”, kick him in the balls. (just kidding sort of). I think most docs know about Vulvodynia by now but if he doesn’t you can clue him in. A trip to Google will offer a ton of information. Meanwhile continue to enjoy your clitoral orgasms.”

+ Gay porn star Conner Habib argues for the need for more open conversations about sex, porn and culture after a college cancelled his talk on sex and culture:

“In an miniature echo of pornography’s place in culture, where millions of people watch and want pornography but are told not to want it, not to watch it, the students and community — particularly the LGBT community, which was singled out in the president’s reasoning — were told not to want or hear a discussion that they’d asked for. The school had undone the work and determination of the LGBT community. What could be left but loneliness? I started to hear from and receive emails about students — in the LGBT community and otherwise — expressing their frustrations, and saying they felt threatened and intimidated by the administration.

So — are porn and LGBT rights connected?

It is precisely the small towns and conservative or isolated areas of our world that expose how intertwined they are.”

+ Don’t forget about Autostraddle’s Babeland event on March 28th:

On March 28 at 7pm, Babeland will be hosting a free event just for Autostraddlers at their Soho location. Are you excited yet? You should be. The “Kickass Cocktail Party with Autostraddle” will be all about sex tips for queer women. We know you might not necessarily need them, but we’re sure you’ll want to try them when you hear all about Babeland’s favorite oral, strap-on and G-spot techniques, curated with your needs in mind. Babeland sex educators will be around after the workshop to answer all your questions. It will be super queer, super trans* friendly, and super sex positive (obviously!).


 

Disclaimer: All of the photographs on NSFW Sundays are taken from various tumblrs and do not belong to us. All are linked and credited to the best of our abilities in hopes of attracting more traffic to the tumblrs and photographers who have blessed us with this imagery. The inclusion of a photograph here should not be interpreted as an assertion of the model’s gender identity or sexual orientation. If there is a photo included here that belongs to you and you want it removed, please email bren [at] autostraddle dot com and it will be removed promptly, no questions asked.

Avatar of anon

anon has written 176 articles for us.

16 Comments

  1. Thumb up 2

    Please log in to vote

    Been reading so much about “queer” not being “traditional” that I wonder if a feminine woman, like myself, who’s only sexually aroused by and romantically interested in other feminine women have lost our place in “queer” society? Has GLBTQPRTDSITY has gone so far abroad it’s lost its sense of home? To me, it’s starting to feel like that.

  2. Thumb up 14

    Please log in to vote

    Okay, so that infographic. The part that says “92% of women masturbate regularly (the other 8% are lying.)”? No. Fuck you.

    That whole “you must be lying” if you say no thing enrages me. For a very, very long time I never did. I barely touched myself to wash, and even then felt guilty and gross (ah, the joys of a super Protestant upbringing!). I didn’t start masturbating until I was in my early-mid 20s, after I had done A TON of work on my body image and sexual repression. Work that I had to do mostly BY MYSELF, partly because of bullshit like that idea that if you don’t admit to masturbating, you’re lying. (The other major reason it was solo work was because I became Pagan and therefore had to do anything related to that by myself, including rethinking my attitudes toward my body).

    I wasn’t lying! I was repressed! And that attitude did fuck all to help me. All it did was make me angry at being called a liar (that’s a big fucking deal to me). And it made me feel even more ashamed of myself and my sexuality in general, because it felt like even the people who were supposedly “sex positive” were laughing at me and looking down on me. And since I’d already been dismissed as a liar, it didn’t give me any opportunity to talk honestly about the subject with someone who may have been able to give me a different perspective on things than I’d been fed my whole life.

    …Wow, I still have a lot of feelings about this.

  3. Thumb up 0

    Please log in to vote

    when i read that “8% are lying” bit, i thought it was a joke reference to the old adage about men: “99% percent of men masturbate, and the other 1% are lying” – i mean obviously feel your feelings everyone, but maybe the jimmyjane people didn’t mean it that way?

Contribute to the conversation...

You must be logged in to post a comment.