Hello friends! Here we are again to celebrate another episode of the world’s most underrated but still highly acclaimed podcast, To L and Back. Kristin didn’t like the episode this week but we still had plenty to talk about, including but not limited to how long Jenny is gonna be wearing those tights. If you’re in the market for a whey protein smoothie, you’re in luck! That’s what you’re getting on this week’s “To L and Back.”
GIVE US A NICE REVIEW!! We need a lot of attention to be in New & Noteworthy because there are a LOT of Game of Thrones podcasts coming out on Mondays.
Things referenced in the episode for your reference:
- The movie I Shot Andy Warhol
- How West Hollywood, in part due to mistreatment of gay people by the LAPD, became its own city
- The Consenting Adult Sex Bill, which in 1975 made gay sex legal in California
- So, I talk about how there was anti-gay bathhouse raid in 1975 that inspired a lot of activism, because in the book “GAY LA,” the date of that raid is cited as 1975. But when looking for a website for y’all to read about the raid, 1976 is the year mentioned. So I was perhaps wrong!
- Riese talking to her Mom about coming out later in life: A Plus Podcast Episode Six: Starting Over
- An Open Secret, a film by Amy Berg about the sexual abuse of children in the entertainment industry in Hollywood.
- The Atlantic article about Bryan Singer and the other powerful Hollywood men involved in the case: Nobody Is Going to Believe You.