Intern Grace’s Team Pick
You probably love My Drunk Kitchen and its creator, Hannah “Harto” Hart. I love it/her. Sometimes, I wait for the videos to come out, and then I don’t watch them right away because I want to save them for when I’m having a bad day. This is where I am in my life.
Our beloved Harto teamed up with Songs To Wear Pants To (watch his Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows, for real), and together, the internet Wonder Twins produced two original, food-related songs that are relevant to your interests.
What we have learned:
1. Harto can rap like a boss!
2. Harto can sing like a boss!
3. Harto can dance like a… well her efforts are better than mine, so.
4. Cheese is no longer trapped; rather, it is sexy.
5. If the song includes food puns and a hidden “Frederick?” reference, I will probably spam my friends’ walls with it.
The other video doesn’t feature Hannah as heavily, but I mean, it’s obviously still worth watching.
Ok, let’s talk about our Harto feelings now.