Soon, queer women around the country will begin piling in cars together to make their pilgrimage to The Mountain for A-Camp. Many of these queer women will never have met before. Getting to know someone in-person, without the luxury of a backspace button and time to think about how to answer a question in the chillest possible way, can be daunting — but don’t worry! We’re here to help! Below are 20 icebreaker questions to help you get to know your soon-to-be dear friends.
1. Which Hogwarts house are you in?
2. Would you rather read a paper book or a book on a Kindle?
3. Can you change a tire? Can anyone in this car change a tire?
4. Do you usually prefer to go out at night or stay in?
5. Where would you like to travel that you’ve never been?
6. What do you think schools should be required to teach that they’re not currently required to teach?
7. What’s the best taco you’ve ever had?
8. Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
9. Who do you think is the most dateable fictional character?
10. What story do your friends tell about you that you wish they’d forget?
11. What’s your dream Jeopardy category?
12. Would you rather have the ability to fly or be a mind-reader?
13. If you had to be in your pajamas all day or a suit/fancy dress all day, which would you choose?
14. What’s your desert island album?
15. Do you believe in “The One”?
16. Have you ever stopped reading a book in the middle and never picked it back up again?
17. What’s one of your major deal-breakers?
18. What is the greatest cereal ever created?
19. Which website do you spend the most time on?
20. What’s the last video you watched on YouTube? (Tell the truth!)