Feature Image via Shutterstock.com
Sometimes you just aren’t quite there yet, but maybe you want to be.
Things We Say When We’re Not Quite Ready to Say “I Love You”
1. I like you.
2. I heart you.
3. I miss you already.
4. You’re my favorite.
5. You’re special.
6. You make me so happy.
7. I opposite-of-hate you.
8. I really really really really like you… but not in the uncomfortable way.
9. I’m in like with you.
10. Honey, you’re just… you’re just great. Real… great.
11. If you were, like, my friend, I would totally say “I LOVE YOU” right now, but I can’t because we’re really casually dating.
12. You’re the best.
13. I super like being around you.
14. I like your face.
15. I like-like you.
16. I liiiikkkkee you.
17. I’m twitterpated with you.
18. I adore you.
19. I less than three you.
20. I made waffles.
Before you go! It takes funding to keep this publication by and for queer women and trans people of all genders running every day. We will never put our site behind a paywall because we know how important it is to keep Autostraddle free. But that means we rely on the support of our A+ Members. Still, 99.9% of our readers are not members. A+ membership starts at just $4/month. If you’re able to, will you join A+ and keep Autostraddle here and working for everyone?