If you’re like me, you give 5 stars to every Lyft or Uber driver who gets you from point A to point B without making you imagine an escape plan.
But what do you do when the guy behind the wheel (yes it’s always a guy) doesn’t take “I’m silently putting my earbuds in right now” for an answer?
Whether you’re feeling chatty or you’re just looking for a safe and simple ice-builder, this list has something for you:
20 Things To Say When Your Rideshare Driver Asks If You Have A Husband
- I’m thinking of buying one this weekend.
- NO BUT I HAVE A PUNK BAND WANNA HEAR OUR HOURLONG DEMO TAPE GIMME YOUR AUX CORD!
- It’s against my religion.
- I think he’s following us please hurry.
- I knew I left SOMETHING on top of my car this morning.
- Is that like a sweatband? Wanna see my sweatband collection?
- He died during the Civil War.
- Isn’t it funny that husband sounds like has-been? What’s your dream job?
- No because I want my first marriage to be special.
- I’d love to have a conversation with you but I don’t speak English.
- Does this train have a bathroom?
- Cats have whiskers on their paws.
- Do you think people really do taste like bacon?
- No but I have a restraining order.
- Mom? Is that you?
- Do you own a Red Lobster? No? Oh, I thought we were talking about business that’s not ours.
- Ever been the getaway car?
- I had one when I was a kid and I didn’t like it.
- Why, do you?