Hi. It’s me, Riese. Today is my Mom’s birthday, I think, so I am posting this Listling in her honor, which I compiled while residing in her Suburban Detroit guestroom for 4-5 days in early October, prior to moving out west.
If you want, you should send my Mom an email at mlynbernard [at] att dot net and tell her HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Try to attach some things to the email.
Books on the Shelves of my Mom’s Guestroom in Suburban Detroit
1. Many Roads, One Journey
2. Codependent No More
3. Gender Trouble
4. When a Jew Prays
5. Stop Walking on Eggshells
6. DSM-IV-TR In Action
7. 50 Signs of Mental Illness
8. Four Centuries of Jewish Women’s Spirituality
9. The Thinking Person’s Guide to Sobriety
10. Understanding Body Dysmorphic Disorder
12. What Color is Your Aura?
13. Third Sex, Third Gender
14. So You Want to Be a Lesbian?
15. Dykes With Baggage
16. The Gospel of Food
17. “The Journal of Jonathan Hildreth” by Marie Bernard
18. “Mommy and Me” by Marie Bernard
19. The Diary of Anne Frank
20. When Boxing Was a Jewish Sport
21. Twice Blessed: On Being Lesbian or Gay and Jewish
22. Mac OS Tiger for Dummies