Okay, so, important announcement: Halloween is just 10 days away!!!
If you haven’t yet picked out your costume, don’t sweat it; you can still nail the look of your favorite queer and otherwise beloved TV, movie, or video game character(s) using the guide below.
Nicole and Waverly of Wynonna Earp
Steal Nicole and Waverly’s looks from Episode 211 of the supernatural series in the following ensembles.
1. Wig 2. Vest 3. Half-Zip Top 4. Boots 5. Pants 6. Purgatory Patch
1. Lace Dress 2. Flower Crown 3. Slip 4. Wig 5. Boots
Rachel and Chloe of Life Is Strange
Put the gay in video gayme with these easy pieces you can wear basically every day.
1. Wig 2. Plaid Shirt (straight sizes here, plus here) 3. Feather Earrings 4. Tank Top (straight sizes here, plus here) 5. Jeans (straight sizes here, plus here) 6. Sneakers
1. Jacket (straight sizes here, plus here) 2. Wig 3. Tank Top 4. Beanie 5. Tattoo Sleeve 6. Suspenders 7. Jeans (straight sizes here, plus here 8. Boots
Kelly and Yorkie from Black Mirror‘s “San Junipero”
The ideal costume for party grrrls and preppies alike.
1. Pearls 2. Dress 3. Jacket (straight sizes here, plus here) 4. Boots
1. Wig 2. Jacket (straight sizes here, plus here) 3. Sneakers 4. Glasses 5. Polo 6. Shorts
Grace and Frankie of Grace and Frankie!
The best couples costume for if you need an excuse to carry your vibrator around.
1. Blouse 2. Wig 3. Earrings 4. Pants 5. Booties
1. Wig 2. Necklace 3. Overalls 4. Shirt 5. Clogs
The Bold Type Girls
Coordinate with three friends to look smashing in a matching color palette, or go as too-cute couple Kat and Adena.
1. Jacket (straight sizes here, plus here) 2. Boots 3. Ear Cuff 4. Pearl Earrings 5. Blouse 6. Pants
1. Hoop Earrings 2. Jacket (straight sizes here, plus here) 3. Tee (straight sizes here, plus here) 4. Boots 5. Jeans (straight sizes here, plus here)
1. Headband 2. Wig 3. Dress 4. Jacket 5. Flats
1. Wig 2. Turtleneck 3. Skirt 4. Necklace and Earrings Set 5. Shoes
Handmaids from The Handmaid’s Tale
This is a super easy costume for any number of friends. Blessed be the fruit, amirite?
1. Dress 2. Bonnet 3. Boots
Wonder Woman‘s Amazons
Warner Bros. Pictures
Get that Themysciran base with a gold bodysuit (and shorts, if you like), plus some necessary accessories like a sword and shield.
1. Body Suit 2. Shorts 3. Bracers etc. 4. Sword and Shield
Then customize your look with any number of different brown or metallic belts, shoes, and more. You and pals can play mix and match until everyone feels like exactly the hero they wanna be.
1. Corset 2. Brown Two-Buckle Belt 3. Silver Belt 4. Brown Three-Buckle Belt 5. Gold Sandals 6. Brown Sandals 7. Bronze Heeled Sandals
What will you be this Halloween, whether from the above options or something else entirely?