feature image photo by Quinn Rooney / Staff via Getty Images
Hello and welcome back to No Filter! This is the place where I tell you what our favorite queer celebs have been up to over the last week, via Instagram! Let’s go!
Excuse me?? G and Kylie??? That’s like, kinda legendary? To perform with THEEE Kylie??
Plastique is so talented that it lowkey freaks me out!
And that is exactly what I like to see!!
Cynthia’s use of “incredible humans” is really tickling me, human-forward language is always amusing to me sorry!!
Pam Beesly voice “It’s the same picture.”
Loooooving this hair on Golda right now!!
Okay so everyone was at the Lucas Museum of Narrative Art opening I guess!
These two are top among my favorite famous mother daughter duos!!
Jinkx is saying goodbye to London town and getting out there! Love to see it!
This is exciting!! I love when Cynthia gets silly and lowkey there is no better place rn than SNLUK!
Yes Chrishell, celebrate your boo!!
This episode of SATC is iconic for many reasons, but my personal fave is when Charlotte calls Miranda panicked because baby Brady saw her and Harry having sex and Miranda says “Charlotte, he doesn’t even know where his nose is.”
Now that’s how you get gays to buy your book, lemme tell you that!!
At this current time I cannot take on Sophia Bush’s Substack, but if you can, I beg you to keep me posted!