The long-awaited first Season 2 L Word Generation Q Trailers (well, technically they are TEASERS but you know what I mean) are here and wow are they full of mysteries and secrets about what to expect from our favorite lesbians and queers! (If you’re looking for more info on the show, check out this post on everything we know about Season 2 of The L Word Generation Q!)
Here is what we are presented with in this L Word Generation Q trailer, after deep investigation by the TV Team (note this investigation is ongoing and will be updated as information warrants):
- As a personal attack on me specifically, the trailer opens with Gigi telling Nat and Alice she’d like to get back together, and then saying that she is JOKING
- Bette thinks it is unlikely that she is going to find someone who meets all of her criteria, which ok yes of course
- Gigi says “come here” in a sexy voice to a mysterious human
- We cut immediately to Bette doing sexy bite kisses with a mysterious human with curly hair
- Is that Bette and Gigi having sex with each other? I ship it
- UPDATE: Is that Bette and the new character played by Vanessa Williams having sex with each other? I ship it
- Potentially Angie (??!) in a bowtie at prom with Jordie (???)?
- Shane says that “the messy parts of people’s lives are always the most relatable” which is maybe what she’s telling Alice about writing her book?
- Finley has a black eye? INTERESTING
- Finley says in voiceover “I think I’ve always loved you” which is obviously about Sophie #Sinley4Ever
- Someone removes somebody else’s underwear
- Dani says in voiceover “I keep replaying what happened” and I think it is also her saying “I need to know the truth,” which is played over Sophie looking v serious
- Dani and Micah are going for a run! Good for them!
- Someone says “You’ll never tell a soul, right?” and we have no idea who that is!
After deeply analyzing this trailer we realized there was another:
What do you think of these new Season 2 L Word Generation Q trailers?