Let’s just get together and take care of these things being said by the peoples. So many feelings, all over the world wide web!
- In the Miami Herald – The L Word ends with a deadly sixth season, Mia Kirshner: “The dog incident was just outrageous. To this day, I don’t understand why we needed to do that. It got to the point where it was like, can I lose my job if I refuse to do this scene?”
- NY Times has a really solid article about The L Word: If you have ever been made to explain any of the lunacy-revealing plot points on “The L Word” to someone passing through your living room, you have taken a deep breath and a long sigh and readied yourself for reproval.
- Time Out New York’s “Farewell, L Word” quotes both mememee (Riese!) and Dorothy Snarker.
- Spinoff News: “Alice will be convicted of some sort of crime related to the Season Six death of the much-hated Jenny!”
- TV Guide has Ilene saying strange things about ‘The Farm’ and its relationship to The L Word’s ending.
- Check out Alexi’s Closet with Riese, Tinkerbell and Alexi obvs.
- TCA: The Ladies of The L Word Come Out to Talk Final Season
- AfterEllen’s “Showtime confirms Spin-Off Details” and an interview with L Word Stylist Cynthia Summers.
What do I have for you? I have some golden copies of a teleplay you might be interested in reading, yes? It’s from the pilot for The Farm. Have you seen any of these anywhere yet? I’m not really sure.
This is from (I think) Alice’s first scene once she gets off the bus (it happens before the scene above):
Another random scene with Alice: