Do you have your Valentine’s Day gifts all squared away? If not, might I suggest something small this year? Something itty bitty, even? I’ve compiled a quick little gift collection for your gals and/or your pals this Valentine’s Day! Because who needs giant things when there are so many adorable enamel pins in the world? And yes, the following gift collection could be easily confused with Laneia’s Winter 2016 Wish List: Tiny Things Edition, but that’s not the title of this post, now is it?
Looks Good on Paper
First you need some little valentines!
Corina Dross (Satellite of Love author) has a set of Smiths valentines that are also available for sale as individual cards, while Young Creature has these Girls Invented Punk Rock valentines. Oh look at you, supporting indie queer artists!
Late add! Head on over to Aww Sam for some ridiculously cute Valentine’s Day printables designed specifically for you to stick pins in! Just monstrously cute, really. (h/t Tracy Pacher)
Heart on Your Sleeve
The hearts of Valentine’s Day are INESCAPABLE, but really why would you want to run when they’re this much fun to wear?
- We Are The Weirdos Pin: When it’s true, it’s true.
- Heart Shaped Tub Pin
- Love Hands Pin: A cool thing about these pins is that they come in brown (shown) and white skin! NEAT.
- Love Hearts Pin Set: One for you, one for her!
- Alien at Heart Pin
- Silver Heart Stud Earrings
- Happy Ghost Pin
- Together Forever Pin
What if this section was about both cats and babies? It’s not. It’s just cats.
For the gal who knows when to stay indoors.
- Small Shell with Cramp Balm: Bleeding on Valentine’s Day? Perfect.
- Julia Nunes Feelings Pin
- House Ghost Card Set: Listen, every homebody needs a ghost to pal around with.
- Stay Home Club Patch
- Another Day in Paradise Keychain: Wherein ‘paradise’ is ‘this cozy living room.’
- Love You, Love You More Spoons: Don’t forget the ice cream.
Pop Culture Cute
You’re gonna ask yourself, “Why are there dinosaur earrings in this section? What’s pop culture-y about dinosaurs?” but that will be a waste of your time because I can’t answer you.
- Dino Doubt About It Earring Set
- Garnet Gauntlet Necklace: YOU’RE A FUSION??! Damn right you are.
- Neighborhood Trolley Pin. Ahem. It’s my list.
- Ok ok HEAR ME OUT. This is arguably a sad as fuck pin, yes, but! What if your gal is going through some tough shit? What if she’s already fought against the sadness and won? What if y’all just really love The Neverending Story? Fight Against the Sadness Artax! Pin
- Ten Lady Lovers in Film/TV Stickers: This shop is in Australia, so if you happen to live anywhere other than the general Australian area, your stickers won’t make it to you before Valentine’s Day. But the rest of y’all are some lucky ducks!
- I Believe Pin: Maybe you believe in the two of you together, or in the human condition, or aliens. Maybe you believe in Netflix. I don’t know your life.
- She Saved The World A Lot Buffy Pin: Technically out of stock, but I feel in my heart that it will come back at some point. So kinda like Season 6, but hopefully not as terrible.
Just Super Very Gay
These things seemed the very gayest to me, personally.
- Girls Pennant Pin
- Queer Pin
- Dyke Pin: 10% of the proceeds goes to the Lesbian Herstory Archives, ya dang philanthropist!
- Otters Love Otters Pin
- Pretty Gay Rainbow Cake Pin
- Hold Me Now Pin: I’ve had this song stuck in my head for a week.
Geometric in Nature
What it says on the tin!
- Black Glass Pyramid Box: I bought a similar box from this shop to use in our wedding and I can’t recommend Ashley’s work enough. That’s why she’s on here twice.
- Geometric Anatomical Heart Pin
- Crystal Portraits Deck #2: Also take a look at Crystal Portraits Deck #1!
- Tillandsia and a Small Terrarium Kit
Saucy and Salty
Maybe even literally.
- Leather Jacket Pin
- Feeling Salty patch: I want this tattooed on my thigh like yesterday.
- Feelings Corndog Pin
- Two Boots Witches Pin Set: One for you and one for her!
- Pizza Heart Pin
Why don’t you share your tiny small Valentine’s Day gift suggestions in the comments? I’m but one person in a sea of people with gift ideas, and together we can have The Most Best Gift Ideas!