It has been quite a gay season on Pretty Little Liars. We’ve added two new lesbian/bi/queer characters and Paige even lived through the season finale! More than that though, it seems the whole city of Rosewood has gone lesbosexy crazy in their actions, fashion and sexual innuendo. So let’s see what made our Top 50 Gayest Parts of Pretty Little Liars Season Three.
50. Paige’s Toyota Matrix
49. When OK Cupid hit Rosewood
48. Mona’s sneaking into Hanna’s bedroom in the middle of the night because she needed her
47. When Emily wore this fedora
46. Ezra’s codependency issues and refusal to break up.
45. That time Cece IDed Emily as gay within minutes of meeting her
44. Everyone needs therapy.
43. Aria’s boss looks like the lesbian character on a late 90′s sitcom.
42. That time Shana and Emily bury the hatchet about both having dated Paige because it was mutually beneficial for both of them… but then were totally in a fight again the next day.
41. Aria’s career as a wine drinking photographer.
40. Emily’s job as a barista.
39. That time Shana got super jealous of her ex.
38. That time Emily made this face in response to seeing Spencer play strip trivia with a guy.
37. Spencer’s health shake.
36. Emily’s new super gung ho attitude
35. Wesley’s sweater collection
34. Maya’s feelings letter to Emily
33. Hanna trying really hard not to make Paige jealous but also being sort of weirdly intentionally hyper-aware of their relationship but in a way that makes you think maybe she sort of has feelings for Emily
32. Emily’s lesbian sitting posture
31. That time Emily identified the patriarchy
30. Emily’s love for cut-off button-ups
29. Emily’s love for plaid button-ups
28. That time Emily had total revisionist history about how she came out
27. That time Paige wished she’d taken wood shop while wearing a bald eagle cut-off shirt.
26. That time Paige tried to help Emily put a tie on
25. Hanna’s reaction when a boy tries to hit on Emily
24. Paige’s vest collection
23. Mona’s possessive feelings towards the Liars
22. That time Our Gay Boyfriend Adam Lambert was performing on the Halloween Train dressed as a vampire
21. Maya’s crazy video diary website that’s mostly just dedicated to Emily
20. That time Paige got drunk off whiskey while wearing a slouchy hat
19. That time Paige saved Spencer from a bad guy while wearing a tux
18. That time Hanna wore this outfit
17. Aria’s combat boots
16. That time Paige acted super understanding about Emily kissing Nate even though she was secretly totally raging about it
15. Paige is a martyr for love
14. That time Ali planned a fantasy trip for her and Emily to Paris
13. Emily refuses to believe her girlfriend is A even when all of her friends do
12. A’s love for whiskey
11. The amount of time Paige and Emily spend crying and comforting each other
10. The amount of time Paige and Emily spend processing their feeling and then bringing them to the table to discuss.
9. Paige fighting with Spencer because both were obsessed with thinking they knew what was best for Emily
8. That time Emily and Paige had metaphorical Barbarella energy exchange
7. Hanna being pissed that Shana isn’t into her
6. Paige’s bicycle
5. That time Emily brought Paige kale for lunch
4. Jenna and Shana being a thing and having lesbian hand sex
3. Caleb’s feelings.
2. That time Hanna went to a gay bar while trying to spy on Paige flirting with her ex-girlfriend but ended up flirting with a girl and starting a huge fight
1. All of Paige and Emily’s lesbosexy make-out kissing action
There you have it, feelings, feelings, more feelings, a bunch of super dykey clothing and even some actual lesbosexy action. I can’t wait for Season Four.