In the 2014 Autostraddle Reader Survey, we asked you to share your relationship status with the group. A whopping 49% of you are single, 26% are in a serious relationship(s), 17% are living with your partner(s), 12% are dating and 6% are married. Readers were invited to ‘select all that apply’ but many readers found their particular situation was not adequately covered by the multiple choice options, and instead chose to write in a more descriptive answer. These are just some of those very very VERY special responses.
1. Relationship Anarchist
2. the most single person in the entire world
3. MOTHERFUCKING ENGAGED! 🙂
4. i’m dating six-ish people right now? casually? am i going to die?
5. alone and with too much social anxiety to change that!
6. using one-night stands to distract myself from my crush on my flatmate counts, right?
7. too legit to quit
8. in a serious relationship with Netflix
9. we are kinda dating but it’s not official, it’s really complicated up in here
11. it’s a shit show
12. SINGLE FOR LYFE
13. I have no idea, women are confusing!
14. plotting to kindly leave my husband and become a lesbian separatist
15. I am so alone please send cats
16. My dog and I are the slippery slope
17. Love-hate relationship with my dissertation
18. Single and ready to mingle with pringles
19. I am terrible at dating and considering breaking up with a nice girl because she cares too much, THANKS FOR BRINGING IT UP AUTOSTRADDLE
20. Crazy cat lady
21. Sleeping with girls who will never be my girlfriend
22. I am in a relationship with a man and I want to leave but it’s very complicated and my mom will definitely cry
23. Is it serious if we’re each other’s firsts and it took two months to realize we were dating? What is that?
24. Imaginary relationship with my tumblr followers
25. 21 years March 18th.
26. FINALLY LEGALLY MARRIED, BITCHES!!!