Hello and welcome to another thrilling adventure in Formspring Friday! Where you ask the questions and then the rest of you give the answers while we eat nutter butters and make Doomsday Preppers lists.
Before we get started, I have an important announcement: we are putting a moratorium on answering questions about you falling for straight girls! This will be like when we stopped talking about Lilo -- if we act like it's not happening, hopefully it will stop happening. You'll get the subliminal message that there's no such thing as falling for straight girls and you'll just STOP FALLING FOR STRAIGHT GIRLS. If you have questions about falling for straight girls, you can find your answer here. You have our deepest condolences and best wishes forever, as always.
8 Formspring Questions For You To Answer on This Fine Friday:
1. I found out that my friend gets sad when we hang out because she thinks I'm "prettier than her." What should I say to her to make her feel better?
2. I'm a very business-focused 22 year old, and it seems like most of the girls I meet are still in the partying stage and aren't very driven. How do I meet potential dates who share more "grown-up" goals?
3. How do I know if it's a booty-call versus her just messing with my head...? And either way I don't want to be a piece of meat, right?
4. I'm coming out to my little sister on Sunday. I'm so nervous and also worried I won't be able to get the words out. Any advice?
5. What do people talk about when they "go for coffee"?
6. I'm in a long-distance relationship. We've been together for a year and a half. We only see each other every six weeks or so. I'm always hot to trot, she's usually too tired. How do we compromise?
7. Is going back to a girl who (emotionally) hurt you ever okay?
8. I recently moved in with a good friend of mine, and living with her is perfect. I'm completely in love with her though, and have been ever since we broke up three years ago. Three years. Now we're friends and I just want to kiss her face. Help!
I'm really interested in what you have to say to #'s 2 and 8! Y'all I'm gonna be honest, I feel like #8's situation is totally fucked, but I have faith that you'll know just what she should do.
To send your question via ASS personal messaging, choose an editor: Riese | Laneia | Rachel
Or ask any team member you’d like: Meet the Team
*If messaging is down, email us! There are so many options, you guys! You could send carrier pigeons!*
For 100% anonymity, contact us through Formspring: Riese | Laneia | Rachel
Please keep your questions to around, at most, 100 words. Due to the high volume of questions and feelings, not every question or feeling will be answered or published on Autostraddle. We hope you know that we love you regardless.