Remember when we debuted these super hot A-Team t-shirts and then sold out of extra-smalls, smalls and mediums almost immediately? I sure do. See, some of you requested a t-shirt that would be less sexually suggestive than the original “Autostraddle This” t-shirts and so then we made these, and clearly you really liked them. Like you really really liked them.
The weird thing about this shirt is that I’ve started wearing it every day and I feel addicted to it. If people can be addicted to t-shirts, then I am one of those people. I’ve started calling it my “uniform” because if you wear the same t-shirt every day, it’s weird, but if you wear the same “uniform” every day, you’re doing a good job!
100% cotton American Apparel T-Shirts With “A” logo, heather grey
Sizes are Unisex – Check Our Size Chart Before Purchasing
The other Big News we’re reporting for you today is that the 2012 Autostraddle Calendar is now on sale for $14, because you know, it’s already January, which means the number of days you’ll spend looking at Ashley’s sideboob is shrinking by the day!
Autostraddle 2012 Calendar: $14
Autostraddle A-Team T-Shirt (ALL THE SIZES! XS-XXL): $25
“Autostraddle This” T-Shirts (only L-XXL are left): $18
You Do You Posters / Is It Sex? Posters: $11 each (includes shipping)
Unicorn Planet T-Shirts (only S/M/L are left): $20
You Do You Stickers: $5 each / 3 for $10 / 8 for $20
Things to know:
* Items may ship separately. Calendars always ship separately.
* Items can take up to 1-2 weeks to ship, but I’m planning a big field trip to the post office on Wednesday Januar 11th, so if you order before Wednesday then your package will go out that day.
* Buying items = helping Autostraddle to exist
* We love it when you post photos of yourself in your shirt on tumblr or give them to us, FYI.
* We’ve added delivery confirmation to the packages to prevent losing any more packages to the US Postal Service