“How many times do I have to repeat it? Feminism is a journey to lesbianism. Women’s Studies is a vehicle for that journey, as Carmen Rios is honest enough to admit.”
– Robert Stacey McCain
The undoubtedly delightful Robert Stacey McCain, esteemed conservative blogger for The Other McCain, had a really busy weekend reading the collected works and social media output of Autostraddle’s very own Carmen Rios. After immersing himself in Carmen’s work for Autostraddle and The Feminist Majority Foundation, The Other McCain concluded that Carmen Rios is a ruthless lesbian recruiter who aims to seduce young women into the lesbian lifestyle by teaching them about feminism, encouraging them to major in Women’s Studies, and pushing for accurate sex education in schools. Obviously McCain had no choice but to write an entire article about Carmen and her Lesbian Feminist Agenda (which we’ve saved as a PDF for you because we’d prefer you not give them any traffic). Obviously the readers of his blog had no choice but to respond in kind and obviously we had no choice but to cull the highlights from these comments and share them here with you right now, today.
Keen Observations About Feminism as a Lesbian Recruitment Tactic Culled From The Comments on “Hi, We’re Lesbian Feminists and We’re Here To Talk To Your Daughter About Sex” by Robert Stacy McCain
1. Fortunately most “college lesbians” snap out of it. But now they are trying to target them in grammar and high school.
2. If they truly felt all lesbians were “born that way”, they wouldn’t feel the need to do outreach like this.
3. Homosexuality needs to be indoctrinated to survive. And homosexuals need to recruit at a younger and younger age as lesbians leave the life quite often, per the current wife of the Mayor of New York.
4. Homosexuals have become a protected group who are given free reign to bully and harass with impunity.
5. Funny how lefties love to bash Catholic Priests, but when their own “priesthood” engages in things that should not be part of public education it is mostly crickets or claims those protesting are the bigots.
6. You know who needs to have a conversation about sex with a 10 to 14 year old? Their parents. Not some animalistic cult who prey on the young calling themselves “feminists.”
7. I think society would be better with no public schools. There are too many people trying to control what is taught.
8. Fascists at least love their country, crazy homosexual communists don’t.
9. Lesbian feminists are quite blatant about recruiting, they have been for 30 years, since I was in college. My lesbian separatist TA wasn’t secretive about it.
10. Nazism is the child of butch homosexuals.
11. [Carmen describes herself as] “…a raging lesbian feminist.” Is there any other kind of lesbian feminist?
12. I’ve worried a lot about Ebola lately and the disproportionate impact it may have on our vulnerable (immunocompromised) LGBTQIAP+ community..
13. When people who are passionate about their religion talk about how it saved their lives and how they want to spread it to other people, they are called all sorts of names, told they are Christofascist nutbags, made fun of for believing in a higher power, and in general read the riot act about how they are oppressing people by sharing their beliefs. A lesbian feminist finds salvation in feminism? We gotta spread this to impressionable youth everywhere!
14. If one has to talk to someone about something, then that thing is obviously not what comes naturally. It is clear that homosexuality is something that has to be taught and indoctrinated otherwise no one would practice it.
15. Is it a concept in Lesbianism that you don’t have to comb your hair anymore?
16. Conservatives reproduce in the womb.
Leftists reproduce in the classroom.
17. Hi, I’m a traditional valued Christian father. Step one foot towards my daughter and I’ll rip your deviant spine out and beat your girlfriend to death with it.